欢迎来到我的部落格~~

既然来了就留个印迹吧~

Saturday, August 29, 2009

MY 21st birthday present..

haha~
my birthday 18/8 was last for almost 2 weeks.
now i only post d pictures of my presents..
This is because i cant transfer the pictures of my pics to the pc as i no have card reader with me now and my lousy laptop not support bluetooth.
But, i borrow my roommate laptop and her laptop is more better than mine. i use the bluetooth to transfer all the pic to her laptop..hehe^^

Actually, i got long time didn't receive present from friend for my birthday!!
This year is such a special year for me ..


Receive 2 presents:
A bling-bling keychain from La SENZA given by Kim Pei, my houseleader and can said is my god-sister also because so care about my life, n i can share anything with her.

Next, i receive the present from college ji mui ,
LET'S CHECK IT OUT !!

is a mug yo!! with the words inside written :
"we celebrate today not only because you're a year older, but also better!Your talent and intelligence are now boosted by even more wisdom. Not only does your knowledge grow with the years, you also bring us more joy, wramth and fun each year."

such a nice words n it was touched my heart!! it is really a special mug!!
thanks again~~

For all information, if u want to know my birthday celebration, can click this link to my ji mui blog and have a look yo~~
http://huishanzdebo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment